We are looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated individual to join our sales team on a full-time basis as an inside sales representative. You will be required to research, contact and manage sales accounts for our major service offerings, and work closely with the marketing department to define new marketing and sales strategies. Our sales team is small and you will have the opportunity to have your say and define how things work within the team and the company.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Account and market research
- Account outreach and sales via cold calling, email, and social media
- Report on your progress against key performance indicators.
- Ability to learn new technologies and quickly adapt to ever changing circumstances
- 1 to 3 years of experience as an inside sales representative for an established company.
- A business, commerce, marketing degree, or an engineering/computer/science/math degree with a desire to succeed in the dark arts of sales and marketing
- Excellent written and oral English skills.
- French and Spanish would be considered strong assets
- An ability to speak with confidence
- Ability to listen to customers and take detailed notes on what they want
- An iPhone or Android owner, who uses and understands how apps work
- A valid Canadian passport and ability to travel to the US
- Experience with HubSpot would be an asset.
Send your cover letter and resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org using reference number 14O-ISR18-W or use the form below