14 Oranges is a local leader in mobile app and web development with customers such as Discount USA Car Rental, the City of Richmond, and Unifor to name a few. We work on a variety of projects so there is never a dull moment and there is always something new to learn. We are looking for a front end web developer to join our team on a part time basis. Evening and weekends are fine but you must be willing to reply to emails during working hours. You will be working on some of our new customer projects.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Development of web sites.
- Interface with customers throughout life of projects
- Fix bugs in existing code base
- At least 2 years of PHP/mySQL development
- Experience working with WordPress / Magento
- Experience with Twitter Bootstrap would be a plus
- Experience with Photoshop would be a plus
- Experience with Git would be a plus
- Self starter and must be able to work independently
- Good communication skills
- Good attitude
- Good aptitude
Please send your resume and cover letter in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with REF 14O-WD20-W