CBS reported on a ChangeWave survey that close to 50% of smartphone buyers are wanting an iPhone for their next phone. That’s also pretty much the same number obtained in a recent poll on Pollate. Now there is “wanting” something and actually being able to get it. For example, I have been wanting a Porsche 911 since I was 10 years old and still no where able to get it but that’s a different story. What the survey shows is that although a lot of ink has been spilled over the fact that Android has taken over the OS market share (in North America at least) for smart phones, the iPhone still has after 4 years a very strong staying power. I believe it was once said that “Rock and Roll is here to stay” and much could be said about the iPhone.
- Uber Me Mobile App June 27, 2018
- City of Lethbridge Parks & Rec App June 22, 2018
- Orica Mining Mobile App: Field Worker Management June 7, 2018
- Geo-Fencing: Location-Based Mobile Engagement May 18, 2018
- Mobile Apps for Cities: 10 Citizen Engagement Features April 26, 2018