We are looking for a senior iOS developer to join our team. You will be working on a state-of-the-art multimedia app used by cable operators.
Responsibilities May Include:
– Design and development of new features for the mobile app for iOS
– Interface with customers throughout life of projects
– Fix bugs in existing code base
– At least 2 years of iOS experience
– 5 to 10 years of software development experience
– Good communication skills
– Good attitude
– Good aptitude
– Intimately familiar with Cocoa Touch libraries
– Love making beautiful pixel perfect user interfaces
– Self starter and can work independently
The position will actually be based from your home but with the occasional meeting in and around Vancouver so you should be located in the lower mainland with occasional site visits in Seattle Washington. We will provide the necessary equipment as required.
Please send your resume and cover letter in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with REF 14O-ID14-W