While the Android Galaxy Note 7 has been catching fire (literally) in the pockets of its users, Apple is calmly sipping tea after the release of their latest iPhone and iOS 10 operating system, that borrows from its competition, steals from its own app ecosystem and of course, builds on their culture of design disruption by ditching the audio jack. For this episode of Evolutions 107.9’s Plugged In, I spoke with BCIT’s Nick Czapiewski and discussed Apple’s latest release and the culture of Apple innovation! Tune in and find out on Soundcloud.
- City of Lethbridge Parks & Rec App June 22, 2018
- Orica Mining Mobile App: Field Worker Management June 7, 2018
- Geo-Fencing: Location-Based Mobile Engagement May 18, 2018
- Mobile Apps for Cities: 10 Citizen Engagement Features April 26, 2018
- 14 Oranges Joins Wavefront’s Trusted Partner Network to Drive Digital Transformation April 20, 2018