Knock, knock! One-way drone delivery of packages under 5 pounds has the economic potential of becoming a very useful service for retailers and for the delivery/collection of medicines and medical samples. However, before our skies can be filled with drones, regulators will have to set standards for the management of these services. On this edition of Evolution’s 107.9’s Plugged-In, I spoke with Levi Sinclair about drone delivery, and what it holds in store for consumers in the near future.
- Uber Me Mobile App June 27, 2018
- City of Lethbridge Parks & Rec App June 22, 2018
- Orica Mining Mobile App: Field Worker Management June 7, 2018
- Geo-Fencing: Location-Based Mobile Engagement May 18, 2018
- Mobile Apps for Cities: 10 Citizen Engagement Features April 26, 2018
Sharing is caring. "By giving people the power to share, we're making the world more transparent." Mark Zuckerberg #NimbleQuotes