Are technologies such as e-Voting and touch-screen voting machines ready for prime time in Canadian elections? I spoke with Spencer Paul on the relatively successful deployment of e-Voting technology in Canada, and how the issues of vote authentication have been handled to date, and how they might be handled in the future. Join us in the consideration of if our trust based approach to date when e-Voting technology is deployed is strong enough, and if the risk of a machine being broken or hacked is worth discarding the tried and tested approach of a folded strip of paper pushed into a ballot box.
- Uber Me Mobile App June 27, 2018
- City of Lethbridge Parks & Rec App June 22, 2018
- Orica Mining Mobile App: Field Worker Management June 7, 2018
- Geo-Fencing: Location-Based Mobile Engagement May 18, 2018
- Mobile Apps for Cities: 10 Citizen Engagement Features April 26, 2018