On this week’s Plugged-In podcast, I spoke with Spencer Paul on the impact technology and social media has had on the U.S. election. We discuss how the candidates have used social media to communicate, and how it has been polarizing the political dialog. We also share how young voters have been exposed to an unprecedented amount of fake news. With the real-world impact set to play out tomorrow, listen in on our discussion and consider how technology has helped or negatively impacted the U.S. democratic process.
- Uber Me Mobile App June 27, 2018
- City of Lethbridge Parks & Rec App June 22, 2018
- Orica Mining Mobile App: Field Worker Management June 7, 2018
- Geo-Fencing: Location-Based Mobile Engagement May 18, 2018
- Mobile Apps for Cities: 10 Citizen Engagement Features April 26, 2018
Praise and encourage. "The way to develop the best that is in a person is by appreciation and encouragement." Charles Schwab #NimbleQuotes