The Internet of Things (IoT) offers us all a way to better our lives. As an example, by gathering health information through devices such as Apple Watches, we can better track and manage our well being. However, there is a dark side to the Internet of Things as evidenced by the use of insecure network connected devices to generate DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) attacks on critical service points on the Internet. I had a chance to sit down and talk with Shaleena Nand in this edition of Evolution 107.9’s Plugged In podcast.
- Uber Me Mobile App June 27, 2018
- City of Lethbridge Parks & Rec App June 22, 2018
- Orica Mining Mobile App: Field Worker Management June 7, 2018
- Geo-Fencing: Location-Based Mobile Engagement May 18, 2018
- Mobile Apps for Cities: 10 Citizen Engagement Features April 26, 2018
Sharing is caring. "By giving people the power to share, we're making the world more transparent." Mark Zuckerberg #NimbleQuotes