The Christmas holidays can be particularly tedious if you are in a relationship that is going nowhere. Buying gifts for your not-so-significant-anymore somebody before the holidays can be stressful chore. But there is hope … the Relationship Transfer Deadline. Coined by BBC Radio 1’s Scott Mills it’s the last day before Christmas when you can safely let go of your significant other and open up your holiday schedule and bank account for your own commercial cravings, and technology can help you get it done! I sit down with Mike Turcotte from Evolution 107.9 and talk about the pro’s and con’s of tech breakups in this edition of Plugged In.
- Uber Me Mobile App June 27, 2018
- City of Lethbridge Parks & Rec App June 22, 2018
- Orica Mining Mobile App: Field Worker Management June 7, 2018
- Geo-Fencing: Location-Based Mobile Engagement May 18, 2018
- Mobile Apps for Cities: 10 Citizen Engagement Features April 26, 2018
Praise and encourage. "The way to develop the best that is in a person is by appreciation and encouragement." Charles Schwab #NimbleQuotes