Events are not just about sharing information from the stage to the attendee. It’s about driving continuous transactions between the attendees, the sponsors and the event organizers. In this podcast with BCIT’s Alex Knight, I explore the shift away from paper programs to mobile apps at events.
- Uber Me Mobile App June 27, 2018
- City of Lethbridge Parks & Rec App June 22, 2018
- Orica Mining Mobile App: Field Worker Management June 7, 2018
- Geo-Fencing: Location-Based Mobile Engagement May 18, 2018
- Mobile Apps for Cities: 10 Citizen Engagement Features April 26, 2018
Praise and encourage. "The way to develop the best that is in a person is by appreciation and encouragement." Charles Schwab #NimbleQuotes