The Internet of Things (IoT) offers us all a way to better our lives. As an example, by gathering health information through devices such as Apple Watches, we can better track and manage our well being. However, there is a dark side to the Internet of Things as evidenced by the use of insecure network connected devices to generate DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) attacks on critical service points on the Internet. I had a chance to sit down and talk with Shaleena Nand in this edition of Evolution 107.9’s Plugged In podcast.
- How not to drown in software terminology: types of mobile applications in simple English. May 8, 2019
- 14 Oranges – is the right place to get experience for young software developers April 30, 2019
- New mobile engagement tool for BAGI April 23, 2019
- Small fish in a big tech ocean or how a small software company achieves success. April 18, 2019
- “Working from work” day @ 14 Oranges April 12, 2019
14 Oranges – is the right place to get experience for young software developers. Read more here … twitter.com/i/web/status/11233…
After researching for options, BAGI chose 14 Oranges based on their deep experience in the mobile application devel… twitter.com/i/web/status/11207…